Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Summary


012911

Weight: 350.6 as of my Thursday weigh in


Exercise: Not a blessed bit of exercise this week, unless you count taking the stairs between 9th and 8th floors at work.


Mood: sleepy but generally content.  A lazyish Sunday at home with the hubby and munchkin.


On Plan: Yep, on plan and feeling good about it.


Challenges from the last week:  I feel hungry more often than I thought I would, so I'm trying hard to either resist or to make healthy snacking choices.  I'm eating my points, so I'm not quite sure where the hunger is coming from. 


012911
Successs from the last week:  got honey mustard on my turkey and ham sub on wheat at Subway.  No tuna, no mayo, no white bread.  Resisted emotional eating.  Face your stuff; don't stuff your face. 


Reading: as usual, I'm juggling several books at once: Arrow's Fall by Mercedes Lackey, To Shield the Queen by Fioana Buckley, and The End of Overeating by David A. Kessler, MD.  Fantasy, historical mystery, and nonfiction all at once. 


Inspirational/Motivational quote of the week:  You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you'd ever imagine                   


Goal for the upcoming week:   to stay within my points allotment and to try to get more dairy into my diet.  I've been very lax on dairy. 















Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment