Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 3: Weigh In

This week was a tough food week for me since it was my birthday week.  I stayed mostly on track, but I'm not surprised at my smallish loss for the week.  After all, I had Thai food on Friday, ribs over the weekend, and a big old hamburger on Monday night with the girls.  But, it is all good in the hood.  I lost 1.6 lbs this week; for a total of over 13 lbs down.  I should be in the 330s in no time, which is amazing and wonderful.

I know that I'm only three weeks in and I have a very long road ahead of me, but I'm looking forward to the journey.  I just have to remind myself that slow and steady wins the race.  I didn't put on this weight overnight, so I can't expect it to fall off in a few short months.  I just have to keep working the program and the program will work, even if it's one pound at a time. 

I did take a photo of the scale on Thursday morning, but the lighting was terrible so you can't really see anything.  *sigh*  Maybe next week I'll have success.  Who knew that taking a simple photo could be so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment